Sunday, November 11, 2012

Enough is enough! Back to Sanity!

So it's over for 2012. Good. I predicted the Presidential outcome over 6 months ago. 

The KatKam is running.  We are currently feeding about a dozen ferals daily and I decided I'd
photo them at the bowl.  Many new kittens apparent. 

Eyes are getting settled, "floaters" are there but not so many and the vision is clear as a bell on my
right eye but the left is not so very sharp...worse than I thought it would be.  I'm still very happy with
the results though.  Eye drops continue every day however, 4 times a day Kelly chases me down and I submit, sort of, while growling. 

We've discovered the Empress Theatre in Vallejo as a good, if not great, music venue.  The theatre itself is wonderful, a throwback to the ones of the 40's and 50's.  Glitzy and comfortable seating, enthusiastic audiences and a long list of musical attractions.

Weather is clear, cool and leaning towards winter with snowfall in the Sierras growing.

No comments: