Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday Morning...

The damned cat INSISTS on staying up and about all @#$#@#! night! And...at 3 or 3:30 begins to call my name outside the door...Hhhooowaarth...Oh gawd, I don't want any! Then she finds she can wedge the shower room door open, then comes the claws in the arm and further insistence that I provide her with either food...properly mounded, of course, OR just play with her at 3 or 3:30 in the bloody morning! I understand that cat haunch is delicious when prepared like coq au vin. Finally she leaves my bed for Kelly's down the hall...I snore remember? Then Kelly gets up and my wakefulness grows. Finally asleep, to dream some peaceful dream and then comes the claws! It's 5:30 now and she is baaack! The onto the bed, then my pillow then in my face breathing and purring deeply. No peace. Now awake I have to pee. The I read while she licks and licks on Hurr side of the bed. Good grief! Is there no end of this?! Up at 7:30. Prep for a day on the road visiting Gueret and places south of here just for fun as we have been captive by circumstance (Donkey Faire included) for the last 4 days. So into the trusty Avensis and off we go into the beautiful late spring. No picnic this time, I was lazy. Thru La Chatre and onto Gueret we go. Once there we went to our favorite, til now, antique store, alas it wasn't open as is the case for us the last 4 times we've tried. I call it "missed sales". We've bought our dinner service and many other things there but, alas they have abbreviated hours now and our times just don't coincide. So off to yet another beautiful village to examine another wonderful church and then the drive home without a single yawn between the two of us, Furry be damned.

No comments: