Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Damned Blogspot Anyway!

So...get this all you bloggers, maybe you already know but I sure didn't...either France's ISP SFR or Blogspot allowed them to change the url for my blog without telling me they were doing so...unless it's residing in Junk mail which I note it is NOT.  They changed the .COM to .FR, then when I signed IN I couldn't find my blog ot any of the 3XX postings at the site! Grrrrrrr...so in my mass hysteria and angst I had used another email address to log in...why IT worked remains a mystery but it did...so I used the tool they provided to give me the email address associated with the blog. I signed out then checked my email and using THAT address could find and edit my damned blog again. Grrrrrrr again!  But gads...why all the changes Blogspot? Who decided to make it BETTER?!  For who...? You?  Bad management practice! Grrrrrrrr.

No comments: